Thursday 9 August 2012

Mini210S

In my introduction I mentioned that I'd been looking at the mini210S, after my raspberry pi experience, I feel like I needed a full arm dev board, it's a logical progression really, from hacking arm devices, to a small dev board, to a full board.  I've often looked at the mini2440/6410 etc. range of arm boards, they always impressed me as looking like very neat devices, well presented board designs with ports everywhere and some nice looking addon screens, however the price put me off.

I spoke to a friend recently about the way forward and he informed me about the forthcoming mini210S release.  As you can see, it's a very well featured device, it comes with an arm cortex a8 @ 1Ghz, 512MB of ram and 4gb of nand, a huge list of features and more IO connectors than you could shake a stick at.  Very interesting indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment